Wonderful Views and Backyard!
Property ID EDN22198There is fabulous written all over this elevated weatherboard bungalow home:
- Set in a prime position with magnificent local, urban, park and water view
- Situated on a full 809m2 (more or less) site (zoned 6A, potential subdivision subject to council approval)
- Ready to live in: High standard full renovation work has transformed it to its former glory
- 3 bedrooms (master bed with en-suite), separate lounge, modern kitchen and dining area upstairs which opens up to an entertainment deck and amazing level grounds with full all-day sun
- Separate entry to downstairs with a bedroom and family living room - perfect for working from home, teenagers or accommodation for extended family
- Great central location, for work, play, school and shops
- Close to bus & train routes, 10 minutes to airport, 15 minutes to CBD and easy access to SH20 motorway
- Walk to Monte Cecilia Park and new Onehunga foreshore, beaches, park and dog exercise areas
- Zoned for Decile 8 Hillsborough Primary School, Three Kings School, Royal Oak Intermediate, & Onehunga High School
- Easy access to Royal oak and Onehunga shops
The vendor is keen to move on. This is a fantastic opportunity- put this at the top of your list!